Every winter I find myself wondering why the heck I don’t live in a permanently warm weather climate. Maybe when I get older my dream of becoming a snowbird can come true! Until then every winter I embrace my inner bear. I hunker down, load up on snacks, and do my best to stay comfy and cozy. Here are some of my favorite ways to make that happen.
- This fleece boyfriend hoodie is both super comfy and super cute! It’s perfect for layering with your favorite leggings. Bonus: it comes in an assortment of colors.
- I live in these fleece slippers. I know it seems counter intuitive but they’re so warm that being open toed somehow makes them the perfect temperature for wearing all day. I also love that they have a grippy bottom so you can wear them all around the house and outside to check the mail.
- If you live somewhere cold a good pair of warm socks is a must in the winter. These knee-highs are a good pair of socks. I’d argue they’re some of the best.
- You have not tried hot cocoa until you’ve tried this hot cocoa. It is rich and decadent and warms you up in your bones.
- Sauna is life in the winter. Until I get my own at-home sauna I will be using and loving this sauna bag.