Catch up on the best sales, recipes, and reads from around the web this week with The Weekend List.
Best Weekend Reads
- This is what being a seat filler at the Academy Awards is like
- Makeup mistakes to avoid
- Hello sunshine conversations: Oprah, Mindy, and Reese
- The exact regimen you should be following for your skin type
- The secrets of happy couples
- After Parkland: a letter from a furious teacher
Best Weekend Sales
- SHOPBOP is having their buy more, save more sale that ends Saturday night. Save up to an extra 25% off sale prices. You guys this is THE sale to shop this weekend. Some of my favorite sale on sale picks: this floral maxi, this striped sweater, these colorful earrings, this lace nightie, this floral bag, this lemon blouse, this chunky sweater, these adorable PJs, this bandana dress, these booties, this sweater, these waterfall earrings, and this striped bag.
Best Amazon Finds
- I love the look of this charm bracelet.
- The perfect beach hat.
- I’m treating myself to one of these masks and a glass of wine this weekend.
- A gorgeous gingham top. I’ve been wanting to try this line!
- The perfect pool accessory. This one is pretty amazing too.
- We have been using our air fryer so much lately!
- Visiting the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival – I can’t believe it’s time for Disney’s Flower and Garden Festival again! I went last year and had THE BEST time. Read my recap on all the beautiful floral displays and all the yummy food being featured in Epcot.
Recipes To Try
- Kombucha margarita cocktail
- Tater tot breakfast casserole muffins
- Angel food smoothie
- Baked garlic parmesan steak fries
- Fudgy cocoa brownies
- Crispy honey chicken
- Twix cookies
Motivation for the Week
Question of the Day: What are you loving this weekend?
Love this series and these recommendations! I’m about halfway into the Whole30 right now, but I’m definitely going to try that Kombucha Margarita Cocktail as soon as I’m done! Happy Weekend!
Tiffany of Rattles and Pearls says
Love those amazon finds! Amazon is always my go-to.
Neely Moldovan says
So many good sales right now! Must resist!
This is a great post idea!
Hannah @CleanEatingVeggieGirl says
I need to hear more about the air fryer! And YUM to kombucha made into margaritas!
J. Shan'Trice - Fashionaire She says
I love this blog post, what a good idea to do an entire weekend roundup. I can’t wait to read the Academy Award piece you suggested, and that charm bracelet is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Twix cookies?! Omg, that sounds amazing. Thanks for all the fab links. Have a great weekend.
What a fabulous post idea! Ah that air fryer is on my wishlist! Twix cookies going on my dessert rotation. I’m ready to watch some Sherlock with my husband this weekend!
Wow, what a great list. Currently sipping on kombucha, so I will check out the kombucha recipe you put up.
So many great Amazon picks! That beach hat is adorable!
Um wow, what a cool ok idea for a blog! I love this compilation, it really is a great and easy way to fill my weekend hours.
Debbie Garza says
Virjinia @ With Purpose and Kindness says
Love that quote! Also, those recipes look amazing. I’ve been having such a sweet tooth lately so the Twix Cookies may happen! I’m going to curl up with my favorite science book this weekend and finally finish it!
Elaine Masters says
Must have taken some time to come up with all this. Great lists!
Rubi Kaur says
Pretty much all screen capture plugins can take screenshots of a whole page. I am using Nimbus but they can pretty much all do it. With Nimbus, you can select between capturing the whole page, only the visible part or a selected area … then you can edit it if you need (crop it, blur some parts, add arrows to point something, add texts, circle things, etc…). I really recommend it instead of the one you talked about in the article.