I’m SO excited it’s Friday! I’m looking forward to a weekend of sleep, working out, eating, relaxing, and not much else. It is going to be glorious. Before I skip ahead to the weekend, here’s what I’m looking forward to this Friday.
1. I am obsessed with the new ABC Family show Young and Hungry. An episode was randomly on a few days ago and I found myself literally laughing out loud. It’s like a grown up Disney show. (Which basically = me.) I’m so excited to binge watch episodes this weekend.
2. For the next ten weeks The New Yorker is opening up its archives free of charge. (A yearly subscription is typically $70.) Here’s some of the articles you have to read before their website becomes subscriber access only again. I loved this selection of articles. They stuck with me and made me think about them long after I finished reading.
3. What the cutest cat in the world eats for a snack. <— I can’t handle the fluffiness.
4. A French supermarket has found a way to fight food waste. This is brilliant and something I think all grocery stores need to do.
5. I have a new headshot! Major thanks to Kitty for an awesome photo shoot in the Old Market. And for photographing me in a way that minimized the fact that my right eye was slightly swollen. (Something I didn’t notice until after but makes sense considering my eye got really irritated right before Omaha Crush the day before. I think I may have overused my contacts. Eeek.)
Questions of the Day: Do you have fun weekend plans? What are you looking forward to this Friday?