- Anthropologie is offering an additional 40% off sale items this weekend. Run, don’t walk!
- I loved this article on developing healthy dynamics between parents and children when they’re both adults. I’m filing this away for roughly twenty years from now. 😉
- This song has been on repeat for weeks. I’m obsessed. At 26, the never getting older line is really hitting me. It is horrible to want to stay the same age with the same life forever? I’m really happy right now.
- Speaking of getting older, I’ve added these two products into my skincare routine and love them. They add a lot of moisture which my skin is just eating up as the weather gets dryer out!
- America has a sprinkle addiction and I 100% support it.
- I hope I’m this kind of mom one day.
- How have I never thought of this?!
- This sweater is perfection. Now to wait for it to go on sale!
- My first year of college this stuff was everywhere. It’s scary to hear about some of the side effects and long lasting repercussions people are having as a result of using it. I’m glad I’ve always been a square who never even tried a cigarette.
- Victoria’s Secret is running a promo right now offering a pair of workout pants and a sports bra for $50. I have been eying these pants for forever and now they are mine! They are supposed to make your butt look fabulous!
Motivational Tweet of the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?